• Duke Energy 5 Year Master Contract – Directional Bore; Mainline /Backbone; New Services; Secondary and Service Fault Locate and Repair; Feeder Cable Replacement; Secondary Retrench; Transformer Replacement; Street Light Construction; First Responder – Storm Related
• Florida Power and Light 5 Year Master Contract – Directional Bore; New Services; Secondary and Service Fault Locate and Repair; Primary Fault Locate and Repair; Feeder Cable Replacement; Secondary Retrench; Transformer Replacement; Street Light Maintenance; First Responder – Storm Related
• Tampa Electric Cooperative 5 Year Master Contract – Directional Bore; New Services; Secondary and Service Fault Locate and Repair; Secondary Retrench; Secondary Outage Response; First Responder – Storm Related
• Indian Shores – 3 Miles of Overhead to Underground Conversion
• City of Jupiter Island – 8 Miles of Overhead to Underground Conversion and Installation of Central Water Line
Commercial and Industrial Electric Department
• Installed Musco sports lighting and lighting controls at various locations throughout the state of Florida to include Stetson University.
• Duke Energy’s Crystal River Unit 3 (CR-3) Nuclear Facility:
Installation of a new Perifield E-fence including the extension of the existing ground grid, installation of fence and equipment grounding, duct bank construction, installation of intruder detection devices and controls, and construction and installation of high and low voltage electrical equipment.
Installed and maintained temporary power during nuclear refueling outages.
Performed electrical construction activities for various projects such as the Emergency Diesel Generator installation, Fuel Handling Crane electrical installation, and installation of electrical power and controls for Auxiliary Boiler.
• Hurlburt Field (US Air Force Special Operations Training Base):
• Performed all work for installation of emergency con-vault tanks and diesel generators at several locations to include the construction of concrete foundations, rigging and setting of con-vault tanks and generators, and installation of electrical conduits, conductors, controls, and equipment.
• Replaced twenty-five (25) ton chiller units at several barracks and office buildings. Performed the take-offs and construction activities to include removal of existing chiller units, rigging and setting of new units, and modification of two inch (2”) through eight inch (8”) pipe to accommodate new units.
• US Gypsum – Installed conveyor power, lighting, and controls for US Gypsum’s new transfer and storage facility. Also installed and terminated fiber optic control and communication cabling.
• Structural Preservations – Installed the temporary power and cathodic protection system for Structural Preservations during the refurbishing of the cooling towers at the St. John’s River Power Park in Jacksonville, and Duke Energy’s Units 4 & 5 in Crystal River.